ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Re: ALERT! ARUTZ7 BLACKBALLING ME! THEY DON"T AUTHORIZE ME TO ACCESS THEIR ARTICLES ANY MORE! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT? TO STOP ME FROM DOING MY WORK,


My access returned. No need for help at this time. Still this is VERY STRANGE. Something is going on.

Purim Sameach

DS



Purim Sameach, Y'' All,

I guess I must be having an effect: Guess what: as I was trying to access the news of Arutz7 this morning, I found out, to my dismay, that my access to them had been blocked!

who is behind this attempt at censure?

strange< isn"t it? Just as I was reporting the CENSORED article about the officers of the IDF meeting with USA officers, all of a sudden, ACCESS TO ALL OF ARUTZ7 is being denied.

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF IT?

AT THE SAME TIME AS FISHMAN IS BEING BLACKBALLED TOO.

SOMEBODY IN ARUTZ 7 IS HAVING ALL THE NATIONALISTS BLOGGERS CUT OUT. WHO IS PUTTING PRESSURE ON THEM: ARUTZ7 ITSELF, THE SHABAK, THE US INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES, OR ALL OF THEM TOGETHER?

VERY STRANGE INDEED.

FROM NOW ON, SOMEBODY ELSE IS GOING TO HAVE TO SUPPLY THE NEWS TO ME.I AM COUNTING ON YOUR COOPERATION. ( ALTHOUGH REALIZE THAT YOU MIGHT FACE THE SAME FATE!).

OBVIOUSLY , SOMEBODY IS TRYING TO HIDE SOMETHING VERY DIRTY GOING ON.

THANK YOU , AND PURIM SAMEACH.

DS

No comments: