ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fwd: translation of Yitzchak Dadon interview


G. sent this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MCBCP88PL4&feature=related

 

YOU TUBE

 

Amit Segal from    interviews Yitzchak Dadon in front of Yeshivat Mercaz Harav in Jerusalem

On the screen it is written:

8 killed in an attack on Yeshivat Mercaz Harav in Jerusalem

 

Segal: We are with Yitchak Dadon. Are you a student in Mercaz Harav?

0:04   Yes' I am.

0:07 I studied at the Bet Midrash and suddenly we heard burst of ammunition.

0:12 At first we did not know where it is coming from and then we realized it is coming from the library. The library is in another building.

0:20  All the students left the building of the Bet Midrash from a side door.

0:26 I went out of the window to the roof of the bet Midrash and charged my gun.

0:30 the roof is below the library and I went to a balcony facing the front of the library. I lay on the roof watching the library  and waiting for the terrorist to appear.

0:50  during all this time I heard the shooting.

0:59 Suddenly he came out of the library and sprayed bullits all over. I tried to shoot him but he disappeared. Than he came out again and stood near the door.

1:05 Did he have an automatic weapon?

1:07 Yes, he was carrying a Kalachnikov that Ulmert and our president Peres, the president of the State of Israel

So you captured him?

1:08  Let me finish the sentence. The president of the state of Israel gave them the weapons. With these weapons people were killed today. I have to reiterate, Mister President  gave them the weapons

1:16 So you  got …

Background voice: let him talk

1:29  Mr. President should know that

1:37 The terrorist  came to the entrance and I shot him in the head twice.

He swayed and then another guy who was waiting for him, I did not see that guy, shot him with his M16 and finished the job.

1:54 Did you see only one terrorist? Because there were rumors that there were two terrorists.

1:57 I did not see, we went in the library.

1:58 Who are the people who sit in this hour in the library? Students of the Yeshiva?

2:01 Students of the yeshiva and other guys, also from Ultra-Orthodox yeshivot.

2"07 what ages?

All ages, I saw there young ones, I hope nothing happened to them. I do not know what happened.

2:13 How old are you?

2:14  40

2:15 How long has this event lasted?

2:16  long time,  about 4-5 minutes.

2:20  4-5minutes the man was shooting in the library?

         Yes, people called the police but they did not come fast enough.

2:20 How many dead?

2:29 I did not see, the room was enveloped with smoke.

2:30 So besides the shooting were also grenades?

2:35 No, only shooting

2:50 Was there a guard?

No there was not one as far as I know.

2:55 Do you come here every evening?

2:57 Yes, I try to.

3:00 How do you feel this evening?

3:02 How do I feel?

We see just before our eyes the realization of vision of the New Middle East of Peres and his follower, Ulmart  in a brazen (impudent) statement.

 

Yitzcha, we have to go back to the station Thank you

Thank you for cutting me off.

 



I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.
It has removed 4951 spam emails to date.
Paying users do not have this message in their emails.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

No comments: