ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

: OBAMA'S MUSLIM CONNECTION


Aryeh sent:

Should Barak Hussain Obama become POTUS, America would be the Obama-nation of the world.




[]

My current article Obama's Muslim Connection is a compilation of facts well reported throughout the blogosphere.

This article presents information that will ultimately be more damaging than Pastor Wright's sermons.

 Here's the key one.

On Feb 15/08, Usama K. Dakdok, President of The Straight Way of Grace Ministry called Obama's Church and reported the conversation

" I then asked the person who answered what I needed to do to join.  She told me that I needed to attend two Sunday School classes in a row and then I would walk the aisle.  I replied, "That sounds easy.  One last question please.  IF I AM MUSLIM AND I BELIEVE IN PROPHET MOHAMMED, PEACE BE UPON HIM AND I ALSO BELIEVE IN JESUS, PEACE BE UPON HIM, DO I HAVE TO GIVE UP MY ISLAMIC FAITH TO BE A MEMBER IN YOUR CHURCH?

SHE ANSWERED, "NO.  WE HAVE MANY MUSLIM MEMBERS IN OUR CHURCH." 

"YOUR CHURCH HAS DONE GREAT HARM TO THIS COUNTRY BY COVERING A WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING AND THAT WOLF IS SENATOR BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA."


Read the whole article.


Ted Belman

+1 416 256 7597

--

No comments: