ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fw: Obama Campaign Encourages Black Racism, Ridicules "Whitey."


Thank you for this great post, A.M.!

It also should come as no surprise that Barack hired two members of the Nation of Islam to work on his staff—Jennifer Mason and Cynthia K. Miller (I have two independent Chicago sources for this info.) If Jeremiah Wright and Michael Pfleger had kept their yaps buttoned none of this would mean much. But the fact that both men have been—until scrubbed from the website in recent weeks—listed as spiritual advisors to Barack Obama and also are very close to Louis Farrakhan, forces the question about Barack's faith and beliefs.

In probing those matters we begin to understand that the Nation of Islam has been a critical component of Barack Obama's base of support. And, I am told, Louis Farrakhan has been careful to use Tony Rezko as the intermediary in his relationship with Barack. This is not guilt by association, this is guilt because of actual relationship. Farrakhan, Wright, and Pfleger are each on tape in various settings spewing the most vile racist garbage in the guise of preaching. Barack Obama, up to this point, has tried to pretend he had no idea that these men had these thoughts or said these things.

NONSENSE!! He knew and he knows. And the gig will be up when the Michelle tape hits the airwaves.  If Republicans have their way the tape will remain on ice until October. But when it comes out, Barack will be permanently branded with the Nation of Islam. That's not a winning platform in November. And Barack's bundlers understand this threat. I also have learned some major financial backers are asking the Barack team about the tape and are being stonewalled. It is a wild card in the political campaign that has not yet played out.

*************************

 And now, listen to Obama's "team" talk when "whitey" ain't around! (Only about 3 minutes!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H11x6bMu4Y&eurl=http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/

 

Then read what Obama Hussein Muhammad Obama says in his own words! 

 ***************************

 Obama's Writings - Please forward

I wouldn't recommend purchasing his books, but check them out from the public library and verifying the quotes. This is a dangerous individual who has not been truthful with very much he has uttered in public. Note particularly the last quote!

This guy wants to be our President and control our government. Pay close attention to the last comment!! They seem more appropriate for the president of a black muslim country!  Don't you agree?

Below are a few lines from Obama's books in his own words:

From Dreams of My Father:
'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father:
'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Dreams of My Father
: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father
: ; 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father
: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, Dubois and Mandela.' [If you don't know them, it's IMPERATIVE that you learn about his "heroes!"]

From Audacity of Hope
: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'  

[I'm sure that he can rationalize this statement many times over, in many ways, BUT it means just what it says - ESPECIALLY WITH REGARD TO ISRAEL!]

 
 



No comments: