ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Monday, January 5, 2009

YOUR BANK might be broke in the next 2 days; just got this alert. Is it true? I don't know. But better be safe than sorry, I'd say.


Carl sent this; thanks for alerting us.DS

January 5, 2009

URGENT! J.P. Morgan Said bankrupt within 48 hours

New York, NY -- At about 10:30 EDT last night, I got a call from a friend in Los Angeles whom I've known for a couple years. After exchanging the Christmas and New Year pleasantries, he delivered the bad news, saying: "JP Morgan is broke; they're gone in 48 hours."

I was shell shocked. J.P. Morgan has been around for ages. They own Chase Manhattan Bank, now JP Morgan/Chase. Didn't JP Morgan just buy WaMu or somebody like that????? How the hell could they be broke?

Unlike my previous alerts to you, ALL of which proved to be "spot-on-accurate", this one I'm not so sure about. That said, I've now told all of you what I was told so you can take whatever action you deem necessary to save your assets. This is extremely urgent. SPREAD THE WORD RIGHT NOW.
Posted by HalTurnerShow.com at 1/05/2009 06:09:00 AM 0 comments

No comments: