ISRAEL AND THE UN: last time I protested UN presence in Jerusalem on this blog, I was ridiculed by WHO apologists. Today a friend reminded me of the foreboding UN military compound on Ammunition Hill. GOG AND MAGOG COMING, REMEMBER??!!
UN Charter: “To maintain international peace and security.”Can the UN legally impose a solution on Israel?
By Ted Belman
A movement is afoot to get the UN to predetermine borders between Israel and the future 23rd Arab state and to recognize “East Jerusalem” as its capital. Such predetermination would be in violation of the Roadmap which calls for a negotiated solution where “negotiated” implies freedom to say “no”. And such predetermination would prejudge the outcome which the world never tires of telling Israel, no one can do.
I began doing research on the powers of the UN and on whether such UN predetermination would be ultra-vires its Charter. In other words, would it be legal by international law for the UN to dictate a solution?. I wanted to know what the consequences might be for Israel. I have not yet gotten a good enough fix on these questions to give an opinion. Regardless of the true meaning of the Charter, I fear that the UN would give the same answer that the Queen gave to Alice in Wonderland, “It means what I say it means”.
Yesterday, David Solway in The United Nations: Public Enemy Number One recommended that the US withdraw from the UN. He recites in a detailed way what is wrong with the UN and why it is the enemy of the US and freedom.
But his polemic, left out reference to the overriding purpose of the UN.
In 2001, John F McManus, the then president of the John Birch Society, gave a speech entitled The Plan to Have the UN Rule
He quotes from a State Department official in 1945
- “… there is no provision in the Charter itself that contemplates ending war. It is true the Charter provides for force to bring peace, but such use of force is itself war…. The Charter is built to prepare for war, not to promote peace…. The Charter is a war document, not a peace document. Not only does the Charter organization not prevent future wars, it makes it practically certain that we shall have future wars, and as to such wars it takes from us the power to declare them, to choose on which side we shall fight, to determine what forces and military equipment we shall use in the war, and to control and command our sons who do the fighting.”
Thus joining negates sovereignty.
- “No one can understand the reasoning behind self-defeating policies of the United States government without an awareness of the enormously harmful influence of the Council on Foreign Relations. This organization has worked to destroy America’s national sovereignty and create a tyrannical world government ever since its inception in 1921. It members are the leaders in government, the mass media, the wealthy foundations, the military, religion, education, the corporate world, and other important segments of our nation’s life. They are betrayers from within, and their influence has spread to numerous other parts of the world.”
- “The Charter’s main authors were Americans Alger Hiss and Leo Pasvolsky and the Soviet Union’s Vyacheslav Molotov. Hiss was a secret communist and a member of the world-government-promoting Council on Foreign Relations. Pasvolsky was also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. And Molotov was an official of the murderous Soviet Union whose criminal leaders expected the United Nations to bring about a communist-controlled world. These men surely did not want the nations of the world to remain independent. Instead, they wanted all to become subject to the authority of the United Nations, an organization they expected to control. And they wrote the UN Charter to accomplish that goal.”
The supporters of world government need world problems, real or imagined, to justify world solutions. While the planet may or may not be warming, and if warming, may or may not be man made, what is important is that a world solution is needed. Nevermind whether the suggested solutions would work, they would certainly involve the enlargement and power of world government and that is the point.
What is envisaged is a stateless world. The nineteenth century was the “age of nationalism”. Nationalism is blamed for most the wars which ensued. It is no longer a good thing. Political Zionism was born in that century. As nationalism went into disfavour in the twentieth century so did Zionism.
Imperialism is usually associated with nation states and is also decried. In fact in many ways nationalism resisted the imperialism of others. The powers that be, such as CFR, see the doing away with nationalism as doing away with the resistance. In effect they want to substitute corporate imperialism for national imperialism.
Islam has no trouble with a stateless world. In fact it seeks a world caliphate in which Islam is supreme. The Caliphate is important, not the state.
When noticing how Islamification is aided and abetted by the US and EU governments against the wishes of their citizens, I am reminded of the alliance between the Rome and the Catholic Church in the fourth century AD. The Catholic Church as an agent of Rome, used to suppress the people in the name of God thereby removing popular resistance to Rome. With the fall of Rome, the Church went on to align itself with the ruling aristocracies and monarchies. During the age of colonialism, the Church was an active partner.
Similarly Islam is a tool to harass and intimidate the people in the service of the rulers. “Allah” gave Mohammed the rallying cry and justification for conquering the world. Islam maintains itself by a brutal suppression of freedoms. The people are entirely disenfranchised. Thus Islam and World Government are comfortable bedmates and fellow travellers.
Pres. Obama is totally supportive of the Caliphate and of the UN. He is working to empower them both. His policies include
- 1. World nuclear disarmament 2. Reduction of the US military and role as the world’s policeman to be replaced by an international force. 3. Embracing the UN and even UNHRC. 4. Whitewashing Islam
So what does all this mean for little Israel? With few exceptions Israel has no friends among the nations. The US so far has been willing to to stand by Israel by using its veto in the Security Council or supporting her right to self defense in the Lebanon War and Gaza War. But that support comes with a price, namely that Israel capitulates to the Arabs and accepts their terms for peace.
The last four Israel Prime Ministers, Sharon, Olmert, Livni and Netanyahu all came up through the ranks of Likud. All have accepted the inevitability of succumbing to American pressure and each tried to salvage what they could for Israel.
Netanyahu, the current Prime Minister, was forced by Obama to institute a 10 month settlement freeze, after which according to Netanyahu, construction will fully commence. Nothing is being said as to what happens at the end of this period to the peace process.
It is inconceivable that the world will give up its efforts to get Israel to withdraw to the greenline and share Jerusalem. Whether we are talking about the Roadmap, Ananapolis or a future Conference in Moscow which is currently being talked about, the end result is clear.
Obama has conceded the “Israeli goal of a Jewish state with secure and recognized borders that reflect subsequent developments and meet Israeli security requirements”. But these borders have been predetermined by Obama to be “based on the 1967 lines, with agreed swaps”. Slim pickings, indeed.
Should Israel refuse such a deal, whether by the current government or by a revolt by the people, she will of course be saying, give us your best shot. This will include sanctions and expulsion from the UN.
There is also the possibility of military intervention by the UN. McManas comments on this.
- Chapter VII of the Charter begins with Article 39 by proclaiming that “the Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of peace, or act of aggression… and shall decide what measures shall be taken….” So the UN shall make the decision as to whether and when it shall act militarily. Then, in Article 42, the UN Security Council is authorized to - “… take such action by air, sea, or land forces as may be necessary to maintain or restore international peace and security. Such action may include demonstrations, blockade, and operations by land, sea, or air forces of Members of the United Nations.” That’s no guarantee of peace, it’s a blueprint for war. Clearly, a nation that balks at being controlled by the UN will be deemed to be a threat to the UN’s definition of peace. And the UN has authority under this section of its Charter to wage war to accomplish its idea of peace.
But before it comes to that, Israel would respond by talking the battle to the American people and to the US Congress, their extension. It is a battle that Obama prefers not to fight especially in the lead up to the 2012 elections.
Joel, the connection between the UN, the crusader pope, the holy roman empire resurrection, the WHO pandemic declaration and state of emergency, the forced vaccinations, etc. the direct link between Obama and Benedikt, are as clear as day to me; obviously to others they are not; to most, the idea even seems preposterous, even though there is so much evidence to support my claim. Thank you for 'seeing the light', and thank you for linking these facts to the writings of our prophets, which Jews and Christians refer to when trying to understand current events.
Re: Serbia: these words were written by Ted Belman, not by me, although if you look at the front page of this blog, you will see that I too refer to Serbia very clearly. Serbia IS an example of things to come; they tried their hand there, and succeeded: however, according to our prophets, they will FAIL MISERABLY IN JERUSALEM, although at first it will appear as though they succeed, and unfortunately many of our brothers and sisters will pay a heavy price, even with their lives, according to the prophets. AS we say on Rosh Hashanah, ' Mi Yichyeh, umi Yamut": "WHO SHALL LIVE, AND WHO SHALL DIE?"... That is all in the hand of Hakadosh Baruch Hu, the Almighty. But one thing we do know for sure; THEY WILL ALL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AT THE END.
I AM WAITING! Just hope to see the day, and not be one of the victims - but who knows???
So, let evil do what they will: they obviously have no fear of G-d, a big mistake for which they will pay very, very dearly.