ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Good write-up on the Vatican-Israel negotiations, with an interesting angle. I am posting the link this time, because of the many links in the text itself.


http://jewishisrael.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2492622%3ABlogPost%3A4505

3 comments:

Robert said...

Nice link.

Also, I wanted to let you know about my own blog, The Vatican Lobby, in which I deal with the Israel-Vatican relationship quite frequently. It is a special topic of interest for me as a Christian (who believes the Catholic church is not in fact Christian at all) and also as Hebrew speaker.

יהודים צריכים להבין...קתולים באמת לא נוצרים אמיתיים! למעשה, רומא זה איוב גם לי. אני יודע שזה מבולבל ליהודים, אבל חייבים לאמין לי. הותיקן ונוצרות מקראית לא אותם דברים

I am currently preparing an article for an international law journal on how Vatican-Israel relationship has developed in the first decade of the 21st century and how the Vatican has seriously failed to uphold its side of the bargain.

In the meantime, check out the blog. I think you will enjoy it.

DS said...

Robert,

Glad you liked the article. I have a lot of articles dealing with the Vatican, search my blog, you'll be surprised. When your article comes out, please let me know, thanks.

DS

DS said...

Robert, I have decided to include your blog, the Vatican Lobby, in my list of favorite blogs and website (for the time being).

It is indeed an interesting blog that contains lots of important information, and useful links as well.

Check out this blog for a plethora of articles on the topic. Just do a search - Vatican, Rome, pope,etc. - see what "pops" up.

DS