ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Light at the end of the tunnel?? Who would have thought blogs - my blog! - are so important? That's wonderful.



Comment:

I hadn't noticed the comments at the bottom of the video. Some people think it is disinformation. Wouldn't know, but my instincts tell me that he is right. I always knew that the way to change is through information; that was the real reason for this blog. I also knew - they say it themselves! - that the second , very important war being waged is a war on the net, the war of public opinion. So I think at least part of what he is saying is true.

What do you think?


Also, please disregard the usual J for J nonsense.

But then see this too ( Update July 2010):

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138461



No comments: