Shomron Residents Vow to Fight
This video was shot June 1st, 2009( sorry, the first video frame failed but I am unable to remove it)
- For starters, I would like you to watch the video, MERAGLIM, Part I- IV, which you will find in the sidebar of this blog: see for yourselves! I have to warn you: the videos load extremely slowly.
- See where Gush Katif expellees are to this day, the abuse that was perpetrated on them:
- Here is an article which describes how Givat Ha'Ulpana was purchased, who the buyers were, and what happened:
- As you can see from the above video shot three years ago, some residents in the Shomron had no intention of giving up without a fight; they were upended once again.
- If you want to understand what military forces they and other settlers are up against, see here; the best SWAT team in the world, among others:
- To get an idea about the level of brutality perpetrated against Jewish civilians removed from their homes on other such occasions, often in the middle of the night, on coldest winter nights and with utter barbarity, check out the labels on my blog:
- Now after you have been informed that both Ketzaleh and Rabbi Melamed were the main purchasers and builders of the piece of real estate named Givat Ha'Ulpana, see first of all their bravado after hearing about the plans to use brutality against the residents, see how right away they said ' no violence', how Ketzaleh described the savage attackers as the residents' brothers ( yeah, right!), and then observe how they immediately folded. See how the Yesha Council, and Zambish himself, are directly involved in the Givat Ha'Ulpana situation, and how once again the residents trust him completely, even coming to his defense; naivete knows no bounds.Yes indeed, a deal was agreed upon and promises made. What are they worth, though? What is the government's record????
- Read articles entitled " The Stench of Deceit ", starting with this one:
- Read here about the Erev Rav: the article is important, but upon reflection I don't necessarily agree with the author re: who he assesses the Erev Rav represents, and in this case I don't think we are dealing with Erev Rav rabbis, on the contrary. Their case is a completely different story. There is a reason the video series about Gush Katif was called 'Meraglim', 'Spies'. Please read my update - linked above -, in a separate post, regarding my own interpretation of the rabbis' behavior. I therefore have to retract the spoken words I said about them in the radio interview. My apologies for calling them Erev Rav: just because another writer said so doesn't mean it's correct, even if he is a Talmid Chacham.
- The label "NATO" will allow you to discover the piecemeal strategy against Israel. If you access the NDC website, article #21 will prove to you that NATO is broke. It will also make you understand who the players against Israel are. After all NATO is a joint army comprising Europe, the US, and various other participants. The US gives the most money, has the most clout, and has the most influence on Bibi, Barak and company, but in essence the strategy is coordinated at the highest echelons, and directly supervised by pope Benedikt himself.
We are truly in the war of Gog and Magog described by the prophets. It is actually encouraging to watch those said NATO forces on one side, and Russia, Iran and China on the other, at each others' throats in Syria. Do not forget that Syria IS part of the Land of the Bible given to the Jewish People. So when the prophets said that Gog and Magog would find their graves here, I think they were not so far-fetched. We can already see how enemies of Israel are warring against each other, how Arabs are killing each other. So there are some encouraging signs; but meanwhile here in the state of Israel, we see our inept and corrupt Erev Rav government follow at best Menachem Begin and his disastrous approach during the Altalena episode,
- as MK Ayelet Shaked aptly pointed out in different words:-
So the bottom line is, we need to stop being so naive, we need to stop following leaders who betray us for whatever their reasons are, and we need to start to do what God has commanded us to do.
Reminder: re: the rabbis and their behavior, please read the upcoming post, UPDATE on Bye, Bye, Givat Ha'Ulpana.