ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Sunday, March 3, 2019

CHEMTRAILS AND VACCINES, PART XI: What an amazing doctor, I am in awe: Kol Hakavod, Dr. Zach Bush! I wish everyone would have that kind of understanding.The following videos are real eye openers.



... And the others are pretty cool too ( except for the Obama connection, and JC's name spelled out!)

The next episodes can be purchased -  not here though!....

....And here is another great one; my G-d, so much to learn, so much to know: I am learning AS I am sharing with you, dear readers ( oh, and my fingers just started hurting after I ate some GMO wheat noodles: yep, immediate effect!).




...Now I really hope you get to watch this next video: this one, again, was CEN'SOR'ED ( by Google, I assume - which means you have to watch it using Firefox or some other browser besides Google if you want to be able to see the images!). I can see why: this one really, really threatens Big Pharma, first and foremost because Dr. Group, son of a prominent Exxon researcher and a serious researcher himself who worked at M.D. Anderson in Houston, TX, has clout!

I myself worked at Houston Medical Center ( in a separate facility)  a long time ago, studied for a while at Baylor, cooperated once on a project with Dr. Dean Ornish at Texas Medical Center, and used to visit M.D. Anderson on a regular basis. So I know that "prestigious" hospital quite well. I can understand why "they" tried to suppress Dr. Group's and other alternative doctors' findings. I remember how they treated Dr. Burzynski, whom I visited once, in Houston; I was upset at their abuse of this doctor, although at the time I frankly didn't understand the issues deeply, sitting on the fence as a mainstream physician, yet interested in alternative ways of treating patients.

https://samaritanministries.org/blog/the-burzynski-breakthrough-and-burzynski-the-movie

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/burzynski-the-movie-cancer-is-serious-business/



No comments: