ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

No strength today., everything hurts..... please read on


B"H

Hi everyone,

Sorry,

I am not feeling well today, and won't be posting. I just went to the Shloshim of my friend Shani, who died of cancer at a young age, and I am just beat. Thanks to everybody for their good words, support. This time I am out! If you want to post, please do, I'll go over it, and do a little bit of editing after the fact. But please do. Any article you think is worth posting and fits the general guidelines of the blog is OK, thoughts, etc.

Hopefully will find my strength back soon.

Good night

DS

No comments: