ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

This is a video that I am having misgivings sending you and posting. It contains CRUCIAL information, while at the same time having strong X-tian messages, forbidden to Jews. Read below

B"H

Hello everyone,

I was hesitating to send you this video, sent to me by Eric Jon Phelps. because I was afraid you might construe it as me trying, G'd forbid, to proselytize for X-tianity. Nothing could be further from the truth. So let me warn you right away, the last few minutes are a X-tian prayer with the name of Yshke in it, and its "prophecies" are not recognized as prophecies in Judaism.

Still, I think it is essential that you watch it, with the above warning.

So why would I send you this? Because it contains the most vivid testimony I have heard yet of the Jesuits' nefarious workings in this world, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, it describes the works of the MODERN DAY INQUISITION.

YES, YOU READ IT RIGHT. THE INQUISITION IS ALIVE AND WELL TODAY, UNDER THE NEW NAME OF :

OFFICE FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE DOCTRINE OF THE FAITH.

 NOT ONLY THAT, BUT ITS CHIEF FORMER INQUISITOR  IS THE CURRENT GERMAN POPE, BENEDICT .

After seeing this video, you'll start to understand clearly the murders of the rabbis, the leaders, etc, in Yesha.

I had written a 14 page article in 2006, titled:"The Secret Machinations of the Vatican, and Israel, 2006"", which was published, with Barry's help, at the site ""pushhamburger.com"". I have been looking for it, to send you a link to it. Unfortunately, it seems to have vanished in thin air! Other links to it from other sources have also disappeared. I wonder why.... who would have taken it off?????  Maybe Barry will be able to retrieve it for me, and then I'd suggest you read it. It described in great details the workings of the Vatican ( and of the Inquisition) in Israel, in some "choice"' cases.

Good viewing. Little by little, the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place!

DS

No comments: