ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Disclaimer

B"H,

Hello Everyone,

Just a note re: the blog. I understand people have been commenting that the general idea of the blog is a good one, and the general direction is good, but that I am stating a lot of crazy things as fact, and that therefore it makes me look like a crazy, paranoid nut.

Let me please explain:

The way I see this blog/list is also as sort of a forum. I don't post every comment; but when a person with authority in a particular field says something, I quote is for people to read. Also if the statement is interesting and original. I believe it is important to hear a number of views on the events. This doesn't mean, however, that I am automatically ENDORSING every view. The only views I can responsible for are the ones I am stating in my own name. If you'll notice, quite a few public personalities are taking part in this blog, and I feel they have earned the right to share their views here.

So please, just use your judgment.Ultimately, it is for you to make up your mind. All I am trying to do is to bring you as much information as I can, relevant to the general guidelines of this blog, checking it out first, to see if I find it worthwhile. After that , it is up to YOU to sort it all out. I know it is a lot of material, but I feel that the more information we have, the better we are able to assess the situation, and act accordingly.

If you feel that I am sending out too much stuff, I'll try to limit the contents. But it would be a shame, as people send me all kinds of useful, interesting things!

Best

DS

No comments: