ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

TURNAROUND? With the Fifth Night of Chanukah things are starting to feel better: NO WONDER! TODAY WAS A TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE, WITH THE MOLAD HAPPENING NOW!

B"H, To all, Think about what this means: A SOLAR ECLIPSE IS A SIGN THAT AM YISRAEL IS RISING VS THE NATIONS. AND A NEW MOON IS ALSO A SIGN OF RENEWAL FOR AM YISRAEL; AND ON TOP OF IT IT'S CHANUKAH: the confluence of all these events is quite powerful to my opinion, and I am no astrologer; just an intuition I am having. Here is the exact time for the Molad of Tevet 5781, which is in about one hour from the time I am writing this (Jerusalem time, and I am in the US for now). "Tevet Tuesday December 15, 2020 4:51 (2 chalakim) AM" https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/12/14/total-solar-eclipse-2020-photos/6538380002/ AND ABOUT THE TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE FROM TODAY, MONDAY DECEMBER 14, 2020:
AS TO THE MEANING OF A SOLAR ECLIPSE, PLEASE SEE THIS POST FROM 2009: SCROLL DOWN AND YOU WILL FIND AN EXPLANATION FROM THE CHACHAMIM. https://israeltruthtimes.blogspot.com/search?q=solar+eclipse ADD TO THIS THE POSITIVE VIDEO I SHARED EARLIER; I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT MY MOOD IS A LOT LIGHTER TONIGHT. REMEMBER RAV BERLAND HAD SAID THAT ON CHANUKAH THINGS WOULD TURN AROUND: IS TODAY THE DAY? SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS SURE SEEM TO POINT THAT WAY.... BUT DO I KNOW? NO I DON'T KNOW ANY MORE THAN ANY OF YOU. I SURE HOPE THE RAV WILL GET RELEASED AFTER CHANUKAH, AND THAT HIS HEALTH IS GETTING BETTER. IN ADDITION TO THAT, ON DECEMBER 21, RIGHT AFTER CHANUKAH, THERE IS ANOTHER VERY RARE ASTROLOGICAL EVENT THAT HASN'T HAPPENED FOR 800 YEARS: A VERY CLOSE, ALMOST OVERLAPPING JUPITER-SATURN CONJUNCTION. IT SURE IS INTERESTING THAT THIS IS OCCURRING THE SAME DAY THE RAV'S DELAYED COURT HEARING IS SCHEDULED FOR. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? I HAVE NO CLUE; JUST AN INTERESTING CONFLUENCE OF, ON ONE HAND, AN EXTREMELY RARE CONJUNCTION OF PLANETS OUT IN SPACE, AND ON THE OTHER HAND A CRUCIAL EVENT HERE ON EARTH, IN ERETZ YISRAEL....... MAYBE YOU HAVE AN IDEA WHAT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO MEAN?????? https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/planets/great-conjunction https://www.aol.com/jupiter-saturn-closest-ve-800-140046785.html SO TO HELP YOU HAVE A HAPPY CHANUKAH, HERE IS SOME LOVELY, HAPPY CHANUKAH MUSIC. CHAG SAMEACH! UPDATE: AND LOOK AT THIS! MOUNT ETNA ERUPTING? HOW IS THAT GOING TO AFFECT THE WEATHER IN THE MEDITERRANEAN REGION INCLUDING ISRAEL? AND NOW IN NEW-YORK WE CAN EXPECT ABOUT TWO FEET OF SNOW BECAUSE OF THIE ECLIPSE? WEIRD..... IS HASHEM TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING? TO TELL THE VATICAN SOMETHING? ALL THE TROUBLE WE ARE HAVING CAN BE TRACED TO CHINA. AND WHO HAS A MAJOR AGREEMENT WITH CHINA IF NOT POPE FRANCIS, I.E. ROME, I.E. THE VATICAN, I.E. THOSE WHO PLANNED THE WHOLE "NEW WORLD ORDER" YEARS AGO? http://www.asianews.it/index.php?l=en&idn=110&dossier=162

1 comment:

DS said...

You won’t believe what happened tonight, towards the end of candle lighting – the sixth night. First the sixth candle went out, then the third; and then I started thinking, while asking Hashem at the same time, and while the first, the second and the forth flame were strong and bright, yet the fifth flame was average: maybe if the fifth flame gets extinguished last this will be a confirmation of what I had experienced last night and written about? But then I thought I cannot play games and ask Hashem for confirmation this way! But then, lo and behold, the first and the second died pretty soon, and the forth lasted a little bit longer but died a normal candle death; meanwhile the fifth kept getting brighter and brighter; then I thought to myself: maybe Hashem sent a Mal’ach, and angel, to keep the flame burning? But then it got weaker, and I thought: no, Hashem’s presence is keeping the flame strong – and immediately the flame got stronger and stronger, as though a supernatural force was keeping it bright, much brighter than normal. Then I thought of Moshe and the burning bush, and just then the wick starting turning red and burning. I then realized the Shechinah was there, and I bowed, and walked back the way you walk back at the Kotel- and the flame was gone. It was so powerful! And I realized that yes, the fifth candle WAS a turning point! What I wrote about was real!

Think what you think, but this was my experience, which I wanted to share with you, all you readers, whether we know each other or not. It does say that the lights of Chanukah are the lights of the Shechinah, right? Well, yes, the Shechinah was right here tonight, openly present.

Chanukah Sameach to all.

And right after I wrote this I saw this article:

https://unitedwithisrael.org/chanukah-miracle-arab-delegations-attend-candle-lighting-ceremony-at-western-wall/


Disregard the medical part, which is propaganda. I am focusing on the presence of the Arab delegation from the United Arab Emirates: they seem moved, they are experiencing the Divine Presence, you can tell.... and did you know that the majority of my readers are from the United Arab Emirates? How come? I am so puzzled! More than the US, more than Israel. What is going on here? Please explain this to me, dear readers from the UAE; WHY? What is it you find here, on this blog, that speaks to you? Do you understand that Hashem is with Am Yisrael in Eretz Yisrael? What is going on with your people?