ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Thursday, December 17, 2020

MURDERERS EVERYWHERE.... PART IX: This report is very good, but especially listen from 51-52 min. WHAT A SCANDAL, HOW SHOCKING! Mike agrees, they ARE murderers: isn't it what I called this series?!

Interesting: Mike is bringing up Cuomo and surprisingly says exactly what I wrote about him, paraphrasing it: CUOMO IS NO DIFFERENT FROM THE NAZIS. He also speaks about whistleblowers at Merck. On this blog, years ago, I posted a video about Dr Maurice Hilleman, top researcher at Merck, mockingly reporting on the cynical distribution of the MMR vaccine despite his knowledge there was a cancer-producing ingredient in it. Of course the video was scrubbed, as is all evidence showing how corrupt and criminal these Big Pharma honchos really are. https://israeltruthtimes.blogspot.com/search?q=merck And just today I read an extremely moving article about a top Merck ex-rep with a conscience who had decided to spill the beans and fight against mandatory vaccinations; a real Tzaddikah who most likely ended up murdered for daring to do what she did; not the first and not the last: often researchers and journalists who exposed the truth about these criminal mass murderers ended up "suicided". Read the article below, it's worth it unfortunately: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/police-launch-investigation-death-brandy-vaughn/ And look what the French did to this brave and honorable Pharmacology professor who dared expose the truth about Covid-19; does this in any way remind you of Soviet Communism days?? It sure looks and sounds like what they would do to dissidents, doesn't it: https://www.infowars.com/posts/top-pharma-prof-thrown-in-psych-ward-after-questioning-official-covid-narrative/ In addition Mike is answering a question I was asking myself: WILL THE VACCINATED INFECT THE NON-VACCINATED? Mike, with a long history of vaccine research and information, replied in the positive. That is what I was actually thinking too. So with other words, your neighbor, or boss, or whoever else, decides to get vaccinated against Covid-19, and before you know it, you get sick too - or worse, Chas ve Chalilah. You see, the live virus(es) inside the vaccine is(are) contagious, so it does eventually create an epidemic. And BTW did I report about the multiple Covid-19 vaccinated Australians who ended up being HIV positive? And if so, is this HIV contagious to their families? That is also what happened with the recent fraudulent MMR epidemic, which was genetically proven to have been caused in at least 38% of the cases by the vaccine itself. And that is also the reason I had decided NOT to get inoculated with the smallpox vaccine when the clinic demanded I do, because I had found out it could be transmitted via the fecal-oral route. Same with the MMR, BTW. So THEN everybody WILL be dangerous to their families, their neighbors? What a wonderful idea to vaccinate the population, don't you think? Of course I am being sarcastic, I hope you get it. We need to stop this Meshigas, this folly, NOW! With G-d's help we shall prevail. Chanukah SAMEACH!

2 comments:

Ms. H said...

How are you feeling today after the high from the 6th night of Chanuka and the experience with the flames?

DS said...

Wow, what an interesting question, Ms. H! Actually, shortly after last night's amazing experience I happened on this unbelievable post :

https://ravberland.com/through-the-light-of-chanukah-channah-brought-down-the-soul-of-mashiach-rabbi-eliezer-berland-shlita/

which describes almost to the word what happened to me. So I understood that the lights of Chanukah are enormously precious, and have this potential for every one of us. I had never understood Chanukah the way I do now. So I was prepared for tonight's lighting... and again I watched the flames the whole time, until they flickered away, wondering what would happen. There was like a competition between the Fifth candle and the First candle, and they were alternating very slightly, in a very strange way; the first, after all, represents ALL of Chanukah, the holiday itself. Within a second or two of each other they died, long after the others ones - but the first went last, which reminded me that ALL of Chanukah is important, it is all meaningful, more than we can possibly imagine. And when I see people focusing on all our Chanukah traditions, even though they are also very important, it seems to me that maybe some people are forgetting the most important message of Chanukah, and that is the holiness of the lights, the Shekhinah that is with us during this amazing time. We are so fortunate to have Chanukah, such an incredible brachah. And Zot Chanukah is the most powerful of all. Let's see how the lighting is tomorrow night, and what happens on Zot Chanukah during the day. From what I am reading in the news it is going to be a very momentous day for the world.

May I suggest you watch the flames the whole time too? Try it if you haven't yet. It's not just a matter of watching the flames, it's what comes with it: real revelations, understandings, an elevation of the soul.

And regarding how I feel? Well, there are lots of difficulties, of course, it's not easy: for example what I wrote about tonight. But deep down I feel strong and optimistic, because I know Hashem is here with me, with us, every step of the way. We are so lucky!

So have a wonderful seventh day and Zot Chanukah.