ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Sunday, April 5, 2020

CORONAVIRUS PART IX:Which is really number VIII redux, sorry about the confusion. Has CRUCIAL INFORMATION, please don't miss it!


BS"D

To all,

Last night I started rewriting an old post "What do you think of this", and then I packaged it under the new heading "CORONAVIRUS PART VIII". But I didn't know how the system works, it keeps the old name. So CORONAVIRUS PART VIII appears as though it is old material: it's not! It's new merchandise in an old wrapping!

 I worked till 5:00 in the morning to send you this new and crucial information. 


 You will find it under this link, which does look like the simple short video I had sent you a week or so ago: no, it's not, it's much much more important, and worth reading and watching from beginning to end, PLEASE DO, I think everybody should know what is going on here!

https://israeltruthtimes.blogspot.com/2020/03/what-do-you-think-of-this.html

Best to all

PS: One important correspondent of mine told me that every time he tries to watch the second video it gets blocked. Remember when I told you I was being blocked? It seems it is starting again.


Here is my link to the video just in case:

https://www.takebackyourpower.net/listen-vodafone-executive-5g-coronavirus/

If you have a problem finding either the post or the video, go to TAKE BACK YOUR POWER, by Josh del Sol, and look for the video by a Vodafone executive whist.le. bl,ower, I hope you can find it easily there. 

And while you are at it, why don't you go back to THIS post I wrote over ten years ago? It spells it all.

https://israeltruthtimes.blogspot.com/2009/07/attention-while-doing-research-i.html

Notice that a video in there was blocked too: pretty frequent, isn't it?


DS

No comments: