ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Time for a break!



B"H

Dear Readers,

Today is May 11. Last year, May 12, 2010, I started counting visits to this blog. As of tonight, 11:11 PM, -May 11, 2011 - 11-5/11-11:11, I am counting 50,475 visits from 170 countries. Not bad, but could be better.

I think in this past year I have shared my information and message with you sufficiently, dear readers, for you to access the general ideas any time you wish. I have written thousands of articles since the beginning of this blog, December 2007. Many, many topics and labels are yours for the reading and researching. It is time for a break for me; I hope to write a book in the near future, and I need time off.

For the time being, if I post something once in a while, it will be a bonus, and only things that I absolutely cannot avoid, and which cannot be accessed anywhere else.

When the time is right, I will return, God willing.

Meanwhile, I hope you gained from ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES; I sure have gained a lot.

All the best, Kol Tuv, and HASTA LA VISTA!

DS

No comments: