ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Am I mistaken? Getting closer, isn't it?

“And when you hear that the Russians have reached the city of Constantinople (today’s Istanbul), you should put on your Shabbat clothes and don’t take them off, because it means that the Messiah is about to come any minute.” The Vilna Gaon. Are we getting there slowly but surely? https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/russian-airstrikes-obliterate-turkish-backed-rebel-camp-idlib-over-60-killed Immediately after posting this, I received two comments: one from Alizah - see below in the comments section - very happy about this piece of news, and one from Hava - see comment below as well: obviously Hava is quite sceptical because IDLIB IS IN SYRIA according to Google. But pay closer attention, Hava! ACCORDING TO THE NEW YORK TIMES - LINK PROVIDED IN THE ARTICLE ABOVE -THE ATTACK HAPPENED IN KAFR TAKHARIM ( number 2 on the map below) , which is in the Idlib Province, 6 MILES ( 10 KM) FROM THE TURKISH BORDER. Driving in a car at 60 miles per hour that would take 6 minutes. So how far is that from Turkey, really? You decide. IF an attack happened 6 miles from my house and killed scores of people I think I would have heard the explosions quite well and would have gotten quite a shock. Wouldn't you? So who really got attacked????? Maybe Putin figured that Turkey wouldn't have an alibi to retaliate because he didn't strictly speaking violate the border - but it sure was close enough! What if the same thing had happened, G-d forbid, near the Golan border? Wouldn't Israel have taken it very, very personally? Just asking.
PS: Hava was very interested in the Aleppo region, and I found a map of Syria which shows the region of "HALAB", which is the same as Aleppo, as far as I know, right? So when we speak of Halabi Jews, maybe it means Jews from the whole Halab region? See for yourselves!
HERE IS AN UPDATE ON THE SITUATION: https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/russian-blitz-syria-warns-turkey-back-caucasus

13 comments:

DS said...

Alizah wrote:

love it!
thanks Daisy
kr
Alizah

DS said...

On the other hand Hava wrote:

But according to "Rabbi Google," Idlib (where the bombing took place) is in SYRIA, not TURKEY. Turks are there in a rebel camp in...Syria. Must be going awfully slowly.

no said...

bs"d
Thanks for clarifying, Hava. But shouldn't we at least take our clothes from the closet?
So maybe not any minute. Any hour? Keep watching.
Kind regards,
Alizah

HDG, Yerushalayim, E"Y Shlemah said...

OK...I get it, I'm wrong. Turkey certainly did hear the bombs, and maybe got scared.

I tried my globe first (not very large, I admit), and didn't find Idlib there, so then went to my computer. I didn't know it was that close to Turkey's border, and the info I got didn't indicate that either. Score -1 for Google.

But how about ISTANBUL? Is it that close to there? After all, that is the goal the Russians have to meet.

My globe shows clearly that Istanbul, formerly Constantinople, is on the other side of the country from KAFR TAKHARIM, which, as you say, can certainly hear bombs exploding in Idlib.

Maybe if Russia actually violates the border, wherever it does so, then we can say the geula progression is speeding up.

It could happen a lot faster if Russia decides to cross the Black Sea directly to Istanbul from her own shoreline near KRASNODAR. That's if Turkey doesn't have a lot of spyware on the area and doesn't jump on them first.

BTW, did you know that Aleppo (Haleb, which had a large Jewish community from the time of Avraham Avinu until the lion's share of Jews were rescued from Syria in our times, and where the Aleppo Codex came from) is close to Idlib too? Russia could have hit it by accident.

DS said...

No, I didn't know, Hava: I didn't know Aleppo is so close. Thanks for your comment!

Now I understand why you are responding with such eagerness: as you had mentioned to me, your family hails from Aleppo, so it must have hit close to home, both physically and in your heart.

Kfar Takharim IS where the attack occurred: so they certainly heard it, even worse than that I am afraid!

Yes, Istanbul is on the other end of the country. But the fact that Putin planned and executed a major deadly attack so close to the border means, at least to me, that he is not afraid to threaten Turkey with direct assault. You never know of course, but progression in that direction would not surprise me at this point. Let's see what happens, and let's follow the story closely, what do you say?

Best regards

HDG, Yerushalayim, E"Y Shlemah said...

Indeed, we must follow this story closely, along with all the kilometer/mile markers on the way to geula shlemah.

I believe Aleppo is circle #3 on your map above, the largest city in the area outlined there. I went by the position and proximity in relation to the curve in the border line of both your map and my globe.

That may be why I found it on my globe, but not Idlib.

DS said...

I think you are right regarding Aleppo. I compared my map to a map of Syria, and it fits your assessment. The region is Halab - same thing, right? - and the city in the area is Aleppo.

HDG, Yerushalayim, E"Y Shlemah said...

I didn't know Halab (or Haleb) was a region. Does this mean Avraham Avinu founded more than just the city? I have no idea. But it would probably refer to the same thing. Unfortunately, I can't state it with certainty.

DS said...

You know what, Hava, I will upload the map I looked at to the text of the post, so you can see the region yourself. Interesting!

All the good that has been set aside for the soldiers of the House of David said...

Bs''d
Yes Daisy, my husbands family come from Halabi, Aleppo, they are called HALABI, like Rabbi Yosef Dayan.
Please read this:
Trying to explaining it again...

https://truetzadikkim.blogspot.com/2020/10/atacking-charedim-or-is-it-erev-rav.html?m=1

HDG, Yerushalayim, E"Y Shlemah said...

Yes. It's like a state with its capital, in US terms, or a province in Canadian terms (I believe they also use capital for the primary city).

DS said...

All the good.... ( Orna?)

What you are writing about is fascinating. I would like to know more about that. I watched a video just last week about the autistics that they are hiring to do their dirty work because those poor souls don't know any better. Forgot where it was.

Please send me more info if you don't mind. Or simply a comment with a link to your post, whatever.

I thought that truetzaddikim was a man! I was so mistaken.

I didn't understand your drawing there, and also didn't understand the full picture with Yaakov, Ofir, etc.

Thank you.

DS said...

Yes, Hava, that is what I noticed too. Interesting, isn't it? Like New-York, New-York. I would like to go visit Halab ( maybe I had a gilgul in Halab????), but I mean the territory, not the city. Maybe one of these days soon, after Mashiach straightens out all the filth.