ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Thursday, September 26, 2019

This is awesome, I couldn't resist. Ken Yirbu! Halevai that all Jews had the understanding of this special Muslim!

I love it; my goodness, such beautiful and holy souls in the world outside of Israel! It gives me hope, and I can't stop singing in unison with Mohammed - singing a  holy and beautiful Jewish song together with this openhearted and wise Muslim. 

Beautiful Rosh Hashanah understanding, Mohammed! Thank you; I have no doubt G-d loves you.


.... Yemot Ha Mashiach, Mamash!


Wishing all of you a beautiful and Happy New Year. 


Leshanah Tovah Tikatevu ve Tichatemu!


DS





No comments: