ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Wow: It is getting really intense in every respect these days, including THIS ONE!



From Zerohedge yesterday, article below

BS"D

Hi everyone,

Have been too busy with everything to be able to write. But for your information, among others, I have been observing the skies at night lately: on Motzaei Shavuot/Erev Shabbat, May 30th, at around 0:30 AM, I  saw red skies again in the southerly direction ; while the night before, Shavuot night, surrounded by an immobile, extensive, whitish cloud blanket , there were heavy, large, pitch-black clouds overhead. zooming by at great speed, like I had never seen before here, coming from a westerly direction towards us, the Jewish neighborhoods: scary! I thought maybe we were under terrorist attack by our "friendly neighbors" from Hevron, as "cooperation" with them had just been cancelled; I still don't know what it was. Not to mention the unusual and extreme winds we have been experiencing here for the last few days, something out of the ordinary, certainly for this time of year. 

I felt that Planet X is acting up again, and just now I found this short video about it:





And today I found this too:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/pandemic-economic-crash-social-unrest-and-now-four-asteroids



And then THIS warning:

https://tass.com/science/1162909

compliments of Whatdoesitmean:

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index3232.htm


It does prove my intuition that something real and intense is happening in our solar system - in addition to all the craziness, Covid-19 real and phony/exaggerated, threats of enforced deadly Covid-19 vaccinations and chipping for everyone, everywhere, "medical passports" required, secret, underhanded and deadly 5G/smart grid deployments, the financial crisis and related shenanigans, not to forget the WHO major meetings that took place between May 18 and 22 in Geneva, about which I wanted to write but couldn't find the time, which most likely are shaping the current situation... and now riots all over America; my G-d, my G-d, my G-d what is going on?????? Hashem, please help, we need Your help!....

We should NEVER forget that Hashem is in charge, and we can ONLY turn to Him with all our anguish, pain, fear, upset, while thanking Him for the wonderful gift of living in His Holy Land, for His beautiful Creation, despite the evil ones in charge - and boy are they evil, no words, do I have to elaborate?  I don't think so.

Strangely enough all comments on the post from Zerohedge about the asteroids have been disabled, while other posts have perfectly normal comments. This tells me that somebody probably wrote something TRUE that the P.T.B. doesn't want us to know - censure as usual. What's new, please tell me? The discourse has been completely taken over by liars, frauds, criminals, tyrants of the worse sort, in every aspect of our lives,  specially when it comes to really important things such as what is really going on in the world, in space, 5G, the WHO, who is really behind these riots - we know, but that is a story for another day. The evidence is everywhere if you really want to know. Some friends from California sent me additional  damning evidence, but right now I don't have time to post it; maybe another day.

Hashem is shaking the world, isn't He?  All we can do is daven, daven, and daven some more. 

Kol Tuv to all

DS


UPDATE  June 6th, 

Motzaei Shabbat right before Havdalah time, which was around 8:30 PM or so:

I went outside as I usually do at the end of Shabbat looking for three stars close to each other. To my surprise instead I saw a very bright shiny large star - it  looked more like a planet,  right above my head, high up in the sky: not an airplane, not an helicopter, no noise, clearly a space object. I went around the house looking for other stars and what did I see? That object had clearly and rapidly moved to the southern horizon before vanishing from sight. What was it? I wonder.... will have to see if there is any record of this object anywhere: they had mentioned that a large asteroid was expected.... ..

But frankly there are much more important things to deal with, like ... everything. Just wanted to share my experience, which was pretty cool and interesting. If anybody has any clue what it could be, please comment.


Meanwhile, Shavuah Tov to all - and I mean it. Things are not easy, are they.

DS

UPDATE June 12th

Yesterday there were very, very strong winds in Kiryat Arba, with cold weather atypical for this time of year. I felt something was going on, so today I looked for evidence, and sure enough; take a look at these two striking videos:

I don't  agree with Dr. Albers's interpretation of the causation, but she is a physicist, and I am not, so... make up your own mind. Just sharing an interesting video with quite striking images. The first video however is factual, without any words, so there is no controversy here.

Maybe in Navi there is a discussion somewhere of such phenomena at the End of Days? Anybody knows?





No comments: