ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

... And not only in children: this story has to be told!

 Medical tyranny: first vaccines, now this... I long for the days when medicine was real medicine; maybe I would practice again! These days it is turning into a sick farce ( at least, but not limited to - those two areas - vaccinations, and psychiatry). 

Unfortunately once you are part of the system you can't pick and choose, you are beholden to "them".

 As a physician it is my OBLIGATION to fight psychiatric drug tyranny; I know first hand those drugs' ill effects; just recently I was faced with a similar case with Risperdal in the U.S.; others can testify to this. 

The Soviets used psychiatry to control the population and punish dissenters; we have to be forever vigilant that this not happen to us.


 View the documentary below too, if you can find the time: you will never touch psychotropic drugs again, and neither will you let anybody in your family touch those products again ( unless somebody is profoundly psychotic or manic-depressive, in which case I would reconsider).

About Dr. Thomas Szasz: a brilliant and popular professor, rejected by the medical establishment for his views - of course; it sounds so familiar!


Here below is a very interesting interview of him. His biography reminds me a little bit of my own! Strangely enough, I still remember a close and much older friend of my mother's, a Mme Szasz, and her delicious Viennese pancakes: my mother tended to her when she became very old and lonely; my parents also came from Budapest, and I read here that Dr. Szasz's older brother lived in Switzerland; I suspect that the Szazs's I knew and Dr. Thomas Szasz were related; my parents and his family must have been friends... small world. Even though he was(is?) an assimilated Jew, he is profoundly spiritual, and has a typical Jewish approach to the mind, the soul, and personal responsibility. I would like to meet him one day, B"H.



1 comment:

DS said...

David said:

"Anti-Psychiatry" is an old movement of professionals.
The situation in Israel is NOT much better.
These practices are brutal and destructive.

Moshiach's first engagement is MEDICINE.

I am sure those psyciatric practices are among the first things to be outlawed.

David Pisanti
Bio-Medical Engineer.