- See what message I just received from a trusted source today:
לאונייה, ללא נשק, כי חיכו שיתקיפו אותם ואז יהיה תירוץ לפתוח
...So I asked the source:
What do you make of this? Please explain your understanding of it. And do you know who the soldiers were? Were they religious boys? Did Ehud Barak again deliberately send religious boys to their possible death?
You are basically saying that this was a planned SUICIDE mission on the part of Tsahal - that is, "suicide" where the commanders in fact offer up Jewish children to the fire. That is very, very serious. Did the boys know they were being set up as bait?
Did THEY know there would be live fire? ( from their frantic calls on video, it is clear that they were set up without their knowledge).
החיילים היו מישיבת הסדר[נדמה לי ממעלה אפריים]; טרם ברור לי אם ידעו על התוכנית האמיתית
So once again, BARAK SENT RELIGIOUS BOYS ON A MISSION TO BE KILLED!
- Then let me share this with you, that BARRY CHAMISH sent me today:
and listen to my interview. Barry"
- Then this is from the blog of Indian security expert Bahukutumbi Raman
44K View as HTML Open as a Google document Download
ISRAELI ACTION AGAINST SO-CALLED FREEDOM FLOTILLA
According to the British Broadcasting Corporation, the so-called Freedom Flotilla carrying humanitarian supplies to Gaza, which was intercepted by the Israeli Navy in international waters on May 31,2010,consisted of three cargo ships and three passenger ships.
2.Most of the casualties were reported on Mavi Marmara, a passenger ferry, one of three ships provided by Insani Yardim Vakfi (IHH), a Turkish humanitarian organisation,which is also known as the Humanitarian Relief Foundation, The Foundation for Human Rights and Freedom and Humanitarian Relief –IHH. It is banned in Israel, which accuses it of links to Hamas and Al Qaeda. The other ships were organised by the Free Gaza Movement, an international coalition of activist groups
3.The ships were reportedly carrying supplies including cement, wheelchairs, paper and water purification systems. The flotilla's nearly 700 passengers were mainly Turkish, but also included nationals of the US, the UK, Australia, Greece, Canada, Belgium, Ireland, the Swedish author Henning Mankell, two Australian journalists and three German MPs.
4.According to reports from Pakistan, there were also some Pakistanis on board the IHH ferry. The Pakistani authorities were trying to enquire what happened to them. While the Israeli authorities were prepared to allow the humanitarian supplies to reach the people of Gaza after inspecting them at a port designated by them, the organisers of the flotilla were opposed to any inspection of the cargo by the Israeli authorities.
5.Israeli fears over the passengers on board the ships and over their contents were understandable because of strong suspicions nursed by the intelligence and security authorities of many countries over the background of the IHH, which came into existence in 1992 ostensibly to provide humanitarian assistance to the Muslims of Bosnia. Turkey, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Iran, with the connivance of the Bill Clinton Administration then in power in the US, helped the Bosnian Muslims in their fight against the Serbs.
6.Many Bosnian Muslims were brought to Pakistan for being trained in the camps of the Markaz Dawa Al Irshad (MDI) as the Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JUD), the political wing of the Lashkar-e-Toiba (LET,) was then known and then taken back to Bosnia. There was considerable flow of money and arms and ammunition to the Bosnian separatists. Many Pakistanis from Pakistan itself as well as from the Pakistani diaspora in the UK were trained by the JUD and taken to Bosnia for participating in the jihad against the Serbs. Some Indian-origin Muslims from Saudi Arabia were also taken to Bosnia.
7.All these activities for the provision of volunteers, money and arms and ammunition to the Bosnian separatists were allegedly co-ordinated by the IHH, under the cover of a humanitarian organisation, with the collaboration of the MDI. Amongst the Pakistanis who played an active role in organising assistance for the Bosnians through the IHH and the MDI were Lt.Gen.(retd) Hamid Gul and Lt.Gen (retd).Assad Durrani, former heads of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), Qazi Hussain Ahmed, the then Amir of the Jamaat-e-Islami (JEI, and Prof.Hafeez Ahmed Sayeed, who was then the Amir of the MDI. Lt.Gen. Assad Durrani, who was posted as the Pakistani Ambassador to Germany by Mrs.Benazir Bhutto, the then Pakistani Prime Minister, co-ordinated the assistance from the Ummah to the Bosnians.
8.All these Pakistanis frequently used to visit Bosnia. Mrs.Benazir herself made a joint visit to Bosnia along with Mrs.Tansu Ciller, the then Turkish Prime Minister, in February 1994. Among Pakistani volunteers from the diaspora in the UK who allegedly worked for the IHH in Bosnia was Omar Sheikh, who is now in jail in Pakistan after having been sentenced to death for his role in the kidnapping and execution of Daniel Pearl, the US journalist, in Karachi in January-February,2002. He has appealed against the death sentence.
9.All indications from reliable Pakistani and other sources were that the IHH’s role in Bosnia was not solely humanitarian. The humanitarian cover was allegedly used for keeping alive the Bosnian jihad and enabling it to succeed against the Serbs. The IHH allegedly played a similar role in Chechnya by helping the local Muslims in their jihad against the Soviet and then Russian troops. It then turned its attention to helping the Kashmiris by funding refugee camps for Kashmiris set up by the MDI and other Pakistani jihadi organisations in Pakistan-Occupied Kashmir (POK). These refugee camps also became training centres for training Kashmiri and Pakistani jihadis for fighting against the Indian security forces.
10.The IHH also played an active role, in collaboration with the JUD, in organising humanitarian relief after the devastating earthquake in the POK in 2005. The flow of money and other assistance from the Muslims in other countries for the quake victims was co-ordinated by the IHH.
11.The IHH has also been contributing funds to the International Islamic University in Pakistan, which has been providing ideological motivation to the jihadis fighting in Afghanistan. Amongst other Pakistani organisations with which the IHH has allegedly been collaborating are the Al Rashid Trust, which was designated by the US and the Terrorism Monitoring Committee of the UN Security Council after 9/11 as an organisation allegedly funding terrorism, and the Khubaib Foundation, which reportedly runs a network of orphanages. The Foundation frequently organises visits by IHH delegations to the POK and Gilgit-Baltistan.
12.The Israeli authorities have valid reasons to be concerned over the links of the IHH with the Hamas. One cannot find fault with their decision to stop the Flotilla in order to prevent its cargo from reaching Gaza uninspected. Any intelligence agency worth its salt would be concerned over the dangers of arms and ammunition and weapons of mass destruction material like material for dirty bombs being smuggled into Gaza along with the humanitarian cargo. It would have been the height of irresponsibility to have allowed the cargo to proceed to Gaza without being inspected.
13.It is tragic that there were casualties among the passengers of the ferry hired by the IHH, which was boarded by Israeli commandoes following resistance put up by the passengers of the ferry, but this could not have been helped. Israel exercised its right of self-defence to protect the lives of its citizens from any dangerous cargo carried by the ships. India should refrain from criticising Israel for its action. ( 2-6-10)
( The writer is Additional Secretary (retd), Cabinet Secretariat, Govt. of India, New Delhi, and, presently, Director, Institute For Topical Studies, Chennai, and Associate of the Chennai Centre For China Studies. E-mail: email@example.com )
- And this just released admission by Eli Yishai - at least HE is telling the truth, may G-d bless him!
- - Did you expect anything else?
- This is proof that the government, that MINISTER OF DEFENSE EHUD BARAK KNEW THERE WOULD BE REAL WEAPONS GREETING THE SOLDIERS ON THE MAVI MARMARA, yet he chose to send the boys to face the lynching mob almost unarmed, and with orders only to shoot if their life was in danger. IS THIS CRIMINAL OR NOT?
- (EHUD BARAK'S MILITARY HISTORY IS REPLETE WITH SUCH EXAMPLES.
- One of the most famous:
- SULTAN YAKUB - Yahrzeit 20 SIVAN, YESTERDAY!)
LANDAU: We Were Warned About Flotilla Weapons
- Then these extremely damning articles about Benedikt's upcoming visit to Cyprus this week-end, June 4-6-2010:
- This article , which appeared on Ynet yesterday:
Pope Benedict. Taking stand
Leaked document says occupation of Palestinian territories 'makes daily life difficult for freedom of movement, the economy and social and religious life'
Published: 06.01.10, 23:05 / Israel News
A Vatican document leaked Monday night calls the Israeli occupation of Palestinian territories a "political injustice".
The occupation is a "political injustice imposed on the Palestinians," the Vatican says, according to extracts quoted by Italy's ANSA news agency.
"The Israeli occupation of the Palestinian territories makes daily life difficult for freedom of movement, the economy and social and religious life," the text says.
The Instrumentum Laboris, a working document on an upcoming synod of bishops on the Middle East, was embargoed for release until Monday, when Pope Benedict XVI was to present it during a visit to Cyprus.
(update: the link to the full text here:
ANSA's report came as Israel drew worldwide condemnation for a deadly commando raid on Monday against a flotilla of boats laden with humanitarian aid for Gaza, which has been under an Israeli blockade since 2007.
Vatican spokesman Ciro Benedettini declined to comment on the report when contacted by AFP.
The Vatican document deplores lack of "access to holy places, dependent on military permits accorded to some (and) refused to others for security reasons", ANSA said.
"Some fundamentalist Christian groups cite the Holy Scriptures to defend the political injustice imposed on the Palestinians, making even more delicate the position of Arab Christians," the 40-page document says.
The paper was compiled over several months, focusing on the situation of Christians living in the Middle East with the Palestinian issue as a backdrop, ANSA said.(NB: READ ACTIVE INCITEMENT AGAINST ISRAEL, ONCE AGAIN, JUST AS LAST YEAR SAME TIME)
The synod is set for October 10-24 at the Vatican.
- And then THIS explanation of the true reason the pope is going to Cyprus - which does make a lot of sense:
Pope Benedict Visits Cyprus
June 2, 2010 | From theTrumpet.com
What is the significance of the pope’s visit to Cyprus? By Ron Fraser and James Leigh
This week’s visit by Pope Benedict xvi to the divided Middle East isle of Cyprus is the first ever by any pope in the entire history of Roman Catholicism. Unlike his predecessor, Pope John Paul ii, an inveterate traveler, Benedict has visited only 15 countries since his election as pontiff in 2005. What’s behind the pope’s visit to this island nation which is not even a Catholic country but continues to be divided between its Islamist minority north and Greek Orthodox majority south?
Cyprus, an EU member nation, has been pivotal in geopolitics for millennia. It was a crucial crossroads of Greek, Roman and Ottoman imperial power for generations. It continues to be of great importance for a variety of strategic reasons to the European Union as a base for the future projection of European power into the Holy Land, Middle East and Persian Gulf.
This papal visit comes amid a range of sensitive issues including Vatican relations with Orthodox Christianity, Islam and Judaism and the vulnerable state of Christians throughout the Islamic Middle East. In reality it is designed to simply forward the agenda of the Church of Rome and its European pastorate for regional geopolitical reasons attached to the imperialist EU agenda.
Both Rome and Berlin, the main drivers behind the EU expansionist vision, understand the vital geostrategic position of Cyprus as a Christian military outpost and key sea gate within the Islamic Middle East arena.
During this week’s visit, the pope will have highest-profile visits with the president of Cyprus at the presidential palace, with the archbishop of Cyprus at the archbishop’s palace, with civil and diplomatic personnel, and with the Catholic faithful (about 25,000 live in Cyprus), plus open-air masses. Pope Benedict will address a total of 10 audiences across the three-day visit.
Benedict’s visit, an overt visual projection of Catholicism into the Middle East, will also bring together Catholic bishops from the region. The pontiff will present them with a working document ahead of a synod on the church in the Middle East scheduled for October.
Considering the fact of Cyprus being not only a non-Catholic, but a religiously and politically divided nation, Benedict’s visit is a political minefield. Yet this pope has never shunned controversy in his five years on the papal throne. He has made controversial comments on the Protestant churches, claiming they are not true churches, on abortion, birth control, homosexuality and the violent character of Islam. Benedict has most recently rocked the Protestant establishment by setting up a welcoming process for potentially hundreds of thousands of Anglicans worldwide who elect to automatically convert to Catholicism.
This pope now comes to an island torn in two since the 1974 war when the north of the country was ethnically cleansed with the invasion of Islamic Turkey, separating the Greek Cypriots and Turkish Cypriots into the south and north respectively.
While many in Cyprus, especially at the official levels, may welcome the papal visit, there is an underlying hostility to the pope from many Cypriots. Some senior clerics, up to the status of bishop, refer to the pope as a heretic and some others believe he is the 666 antichrist. The Limassol bishop has said “the pope would do better not to come because it would provoke Orthodox Christians who view him as a heretic” (Associated Press, May 25). However, the Vatican-friendly archbishop of Cyprus has threatened to punish Orthodox Church clerics who do not participate in a hospitable welcoming of the pope, to the extent of even expelling them from the Cypriot Orthodox Synod for a year. This has likely quelled most of the aggressively obvious objections.
High on Benedict’s agenda is bringing back the wayward daughters of the Catholic Church—Protestant and Orthodox—under Vatican wings. Much effort is being made toward this by the Vatican and leaders in the Orthodox Christian churches. Benedict hopes this visit, along with the mediation of the Orthodox archbishop of Cyprus, will help to set the scene to bring the pope and the new Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill (who is more Vatican-friendly than the late Patriarch Alexei) together in continuing efforts to unite these two great flanks of Christendom—the Orthodox East and Roman Christian West.
So this visit by the pope to Cyprus will be watched very closely by Christians, Muslims, Jews, political leaders and the intelligentsia seeking a hint of what his real agenda is for (Roman) Christianity and European geopolitics, particularly for the region of the Middle East and Persian Gulf.
In this context, our editor in chief has identified Islamist Iran as the head of a looming Middle Eastern politico/religious bloc. This bloc of nations, probably including Iran, Iraq, Egypt and Libya, are rich in oil and account for significant oil exports to the world. Iran, soon to be nuclear, gives fanatical inspiration to the Islamist world, and particularly to the Islamist peoples in Arab nations of the region.
This Islamist bloc, as a first step toward furthering Islam’s vision of a worldwide Islamic kingdom, is planning to take Jerusalem into the Islamic fold. At the same time, Iranian-led Islamism threatens to ratchet up its pressure against the West in pursuit of dominance of the whole Middle East and Persian Gulf region as initial steps to ultimately vanquish the Western nations of Europe and North America. Yet this vision is set to soon clash, militarily, with another universalist religio/political vision that has similar, yet opposing goals—the vision of certain elites in Rome and Berlin for a revival of the old Holy Roman Empire.
European elites are gearing for the projection of EU power into the Middle East and Persian Gulf so as to immobilize Iranian-led resistance to this vision and take possession of vital Gulf oil resources. As an EU member nation, Cyprus offers a key forward geostrategic military base and virtual island aircraft carrier for these coming missions. Due to the proximity of Cyprus to the whole Middle East region, European fighter jets can very easily cover much of the region without refueling and just about all of the region with mid-mission air refueling or from local bases or aircraft carriers.
The geostrategic position of Cyprus—located at the crossroads to the Agean and Mediterranean seas and Suez, possessing good sea ports, airports and radar surveillance systems to survey the skies across the Middle East, Persian Gulf and North Africa—makes it a great watching post over all of Middle East Islam.
Cyprus is very strategic to any power seeking to ensure that the sea gates of Suez, Bab el Mandab and the Strait of Hormuz remain open to the vital flow of crude oil, other resources and foodstuffs to Europe and for EU exports to flow south to the great markets of Asia.
The Vatican has been progressively honing its geopolitics for 2,000 years, and the present pope has openly admitted that civilizational clash, under pressure from Islamic migration, is already upon Europe.
Both Rome and Berlin are acutely aware of the importance of Cyprus to European expansionism in both militarily strategic terms and in religiously symbolic terms. The possession and exploitation of Cyprus’s key strategic location is vital to the elites of both Rome and Berlin in the process of the fulfillment of their grand Holy Roman vision for the eventual unification of Catholic and Orthodox peoples.
This they seek to achieve prior to mounting a final crusade into Jerusalem, the ultimate jewel in the imperialist crown of the Holy Roman imperialist vision.
- Then this article about the challenges of his upcoming trip:
Posted: May 30, 2010 12:41 PM JDT
Associated Press Writer
VATICAN CITY (AP) -.....
There are also problems between Cypriot Catholics and Orthodox Christians, who are dominant in the south. Some hardline Orthodox clerics, who view the pope as a heretic, say Benedict should stay in Rome to avoid provoking the island's 800,000 Orthodox....
- Then this article about Germany about to rule Europe , along the same lines
- Then this article that shows that Cyprus's interest lies in NOT letting the flotillas leave from its shores:
Acting government spokesman Titos Christofides condemned the Israeli blockade and expressed solidarity with the Palestinian people, but said the appeal was made to protect the island's "vital interests"....
- And considering that the next flotilla towards Gaza set sail from Malta, a Catholic Church sanctuary ( e.g. Knights of Malta)
- And considering the Vatican's intense involvement with Brazil at the same time Lula was meeting with Ahmedinajad in Iran
- And considering Peres's sickeningly false, CATHOLIC, patronizing and insulting propaganda about our brave Jewish soldiers - specially considering they were a hesder yeshiva unit:- when in fact they were clearly ORDERED BY THEIR SUPERIORS TO ENTER THE FIRE UNARMED
Soldiers beaten up because they didn't want to kill
06.01.10, 20:56 / Israel News
President Shimon Peres said he was proud of the Navy fighters who took part in the raid on a Gaza-bound flotilla and that they acted in an unusually humane manner.
"Why were they beaten up? Because they didn't want to kill anyone. Any other army would take out the guns and start shooting. Here we saw exemplary soldiers, who preferred to get hurt themselves before hurting anyone else," the president said. (Ahiya Raved)
- And knowing that Shimon Peres is an agent of the Vatican
- And considering the NPT vote at the UN, with Obama the poodle of the Vatican CHOSEN LAST YEAR TO HEAD THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL FOR THIS VERY SAME PURPOSE
- And considering that June 4th, 2010, the date Benedikt visits Cyprus, coincides with the exact anniversary of the fated Obama speech in Cairo, which was exactly coordinated to follow the Pope's visit to Jerusalem, and which was preceded by a week of intense anti-Israel frenzy orchestrated by Benedikt worldwide
- And considering that the world wide pogroms against the Jewish People started exactly a year ago, June 4th 2009, FANNED BY THE POPE via the churches, funded and organized by leftist organizations such as the Ford Foundation, Soros, etc. and MANNED BY MUSLIM FANATIC SAVAGES....
- IT IS ALL STARTING TO COME TOGETHER NOW, ISN'T IT???
- THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF THE CRUSADE THAT BEGAN A YEAR AGO WITH THE VISIT OF BENEDIKT TO JERUSALEM,
- A CRUSADE WHICH WAS DECIDED ONCE BENEDIKT DID NOT RECEIVE WHAT HE WANTED FROM THE JEWS THROUGH MACHINATIONS: JERUSALEM, IN PARTICULAR THE CENACLE ROOM, ( HAR ZION) INDISPENSABLE FOR HIS DREAM OF THE REVIVED HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE
- SINCE ISRAEL REFUSED TO SIGN OVER HAR ZION, REFUSED TO SIGN A CONCORDAT WITH THE CHURCH, WHICH WOULD HAVE GIVEN THE POPE OWNERSHIP OF JERUSALEM FOREVER ( the Bilateral Agreement of 1993);
- ( Please refer to many articles on this blog to support everything I am writing here, lest you believe I am engaging in "conspiracy theories"; I spent many months researching and documenting what you are reading - in case you are new to this blog; do a search by key words, you'll be amazed at the amount of material you'll discover).
- AND THEREFORE A HORRIBLE AND DISGUSTING HUMAN SACRIFICE OF JEWISH BOYS BY THE AGENTS OF ROME, THE TRAITORS SHIMON PERES AND EHUD BARAK, WAS DECIDED.
- THE WHOLE THING WAS COORDINATED WITH ROME,
- THE FLOTILLA WAS ARRANGED IN COORDINATION AND CONNIVANCE WITH ROME, VIA BRAZIL, WHEN LULA DECIDED TO INVOLVE TURKEY WITH IRAN,
- HAVING BEEN BRIEFED THOROUGHLY BY THE CHURCH BEFOREHAND, AFTER A CONCORDAT EXTRACTED FROM BRAZIL IN SECRET,
- SO WE ACTUALLY HAVE AN ALLIANCE OF ISLAM AND ROME AGAINST JERUSALEM.
- CYPRUS REFUSED TO COOPERATE BECAUSE THEY CONSIDER THE POPE A HERETIC, SO
- THE FLOTILLA IS BEING SENT FROM MALTA,
WHILE BENEDIKT GOES ON AN URGENT MISSION TO CYPRUS, A FIRST IN CHURCH HISTORY, TO "CONVINCE" CYPRUS TO COOPERATE ( or else???)...
- WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THE INTERNATIONAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES,
- IT WAS DECIDED TO SEND OUR BOYS UNARMED INTO THE FIRE,
- EHUD BARAK HAS KNOWINGLY SENT RELIGIOUS BOYS TO THEIR DEATHS IN THE PAST;
- HE SPECIALIZES IN SENDING RELIGIOUS BOYS INTO THE FIRE UNPROTECTED ( WHAT IS HE: A MOLOCH WORSHIPPER? IS THIS PART OF SOME GRUESOME DEVIL-WORSHIP CEREMONY? IS HE A 33rd DEGREE MASON)
- THIS INCIDENT GAVE A PRETEXT TO THE U.N. TO ATTACK ISRAEL ONCE AGAIN AND DEMAND A NUKE-FREE ISRAEL;
- LET'S NOT FORGET THAT THE U.N. AND THE POPE WORK HAND IN HAND, THAT OBAMA AND THE POPE WORK HAND IN HAND, AND THAT NOW LULA, ERDOGAN AND THE POPE ALSO WORK HAND IN HAND, DESPITE APPEARANCES TO THE CONTRARY;
- WHICH MEANS THAT IN ESSENCE , WHEN IT COMES TO ISRAEL, IRAN AND ROME WORK HAND IN HAND.
- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, BENEDIKT!...
- ..... BUT NOT TO WORRY: THE PROPHECIES ARE VERY CLEAR ABOUT THE WAR OF GOG AND MAGOG, WHICH WE ARE ABOUT TO ENTER....
IF WE KEEP BARAK AS DEFENSE MINISTER
WITH HIS POODLE VILNAI
- GOD HAVE MERCY ON US!
- ( IS THAT WHAT THE ROW WITH ASHKENAZI WAS ALL ABOUT???)
BARAK HAS TO GO NOW,
BARAK HAS TO GO NOW
HOW DO YOU CALL WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE MAVI MARMARA: A FALSE FLAG ATTACK?
The FLAG that should have been flying on the war flotilla MAVI MARMARA was THIS FLAG
WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT???
About the White House's involvement in the flotill...
Benedikt's visit to Cyprus; besides religious nic...
ISRAELI SOLDIERS WON'T BE ALLOWED TO TESTIFY IN TH...
Busy Day Begins for Barak
Later in the day, the Labor party chairman was scheduled to meet with Director Leon Panetta of the Central Intelligence Agency. Just before 11 p.m. Israel time, he will meet with Vice President Joe Biden at the White House. Joining that meeting will be White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel and National Security Advisor James Jones. Other officials on the agenda are State Department adviser Dennis Ross and president Robert Wexler of the Washington-based Center for Middle East Peace and Economic Cooperation.