A very disturbing trend is taking place in the world these days, specifically during this crucial week of June 4th to 10th, which has been dubbed by the World Council of Churches, with Rome at its helm, WORLD WEEK FOR PEACE IN PALESTINE, ISRAEL :
What we are witnessing is the OBVIOUS ATTEMPT BY THE POWERS THAT BE, UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF ROME, to DIVIDE AND CONQUER THE WORLD JEWISH COMMUNITY.
With other words, while INTENSE WAR MONGERING IS GOING ON AT ALL LEVELS AGAINST JEWISH PRESENCE IN YEHUDA, SHOMRON, AND JERUSALEM, at the same time, INTENSE EFFORTS AT FRIENDSHIP AND SUPPORT are taking place IN THE WORLD, IN EUROPE IN PARTICULAR, towards the Jews of the Diaspora.
THE CLEAR GOAL OF THIS DICHOTOMY IS TO DIVIDE THE JEWISH COMMUNITY, TO PIT THE INTERESTS OF THE JEWS OF THE GALUT AGAINST THE JEWS OF ISRAEL.
YOU CAN SEE BNEI AKIVA OF NORWAY ENTHRALLED BY THE KING, SWITCHING ALLEGIANCE SUBTLY AND SUBLIMINALLY, VIA THIS HONORABLE, DELIGHTFUL, TOTALLY NEW SHOW OF ATTENTION..... AS THOUGH THE ROYAL FAMILY REALLY CARED ABOUT THE JEWS.
NOW I AM ASKING YOU: DO THEY REALLY? TO WHOM IS THE KING OF NORWAY'S ALLEGIANCE, AS HEAD OF THE CHURCH OF NORWAY, AS KNIGHT OF NUMEROUS ORDERS, AS FAMILY MEMBER OF THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND AND OTHER SUCH FOES?
I THINK YOU KNOW THE ANSWER. IT IS THEREFORE IMPERATIVE THAT WE, AS JEWS, MAKE INTENSE EFFORTS TO TALK TO THE JEWS OF CHUTZ LAARETZ, WHO CAN MAKE OR BREAK US.
WE ARE ALREADY SEEING THE AMERICAN JEWISH COMMUNITY, OVERALL, TURNING AGAINST ISRAEL. AFTER ALL, 80% OF AMERICAN JEWS VOTED FOR OBAMA. OBAMA WAS VERY SUCCESSFUL WITH HIS WOOING ATTEMPTS TOWARDS THE RAHM EMANUEL TYPES.
WHAT WE ARE NOW SEEING IS A BLATANT ATTEMPT TO TURN THE EUROPEAN JEWISH COMMUNITY AGAINST ISRAEL AS WELL, IN THE CONTEXT OF THIS PALESTINE WEEK.
AT BEST, THE JEWS WILL ASK US NICELY TO GIVE UP JERUSALEM, HEVRON, BETHLEHEM, ETC.
AT WORST, THEY WILL VOCALLY ANTAGONIZE BIBI'S POLICY, AS WE SO CLEARLY SEE IT HAPPENING WITH PEACE NOW, THE LEFT, ETC, ETC.
BEWARE, AND BE SMART! CONTACT THE HEADS OF THE JEWISH COMMUNITIES IN THE GALUT, EXPLAIN TO THEM WHAT IS GOING ON,
AND MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND THAT THE LEOPARD HAS NOT CHANGED ITS SPOTS:
IF ISRAEL IS BEATEN, THEY WILL BE THE NEXT VICTIMS, THEY SHOULD HAVE NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE.
We need to organize an urgent effort of mobilization and education of the European , and worldwide, Jewish Community, just as THEY are doing.
Norwegian King Visits Jewish Community
Sivan 18, 5769, 10 June 09 10:59
Norway's King Harald V visited the Jewish community in Oslo on Tuesday. He toured the synagogue, Jewish community center, and Jewish nursery school.
Norwegian Jews said it was the first time a member of the royal family had visited the Jewish community. Around 1,000 Jews live in the country.
King Harald V and his son, Crown Prince Haakon, make historic visit to Oslo congregation, meet with local teens to hear about difficulty of being Jewish in country. Community leaders hope visit will help counter growing anti-Semitism in Norway
Norwegian King Harald V and his son, Crown Prince Haakon made a historic visit to the Jewish community center and synagogue in Oslo on Tuesday. Local Jews expressed hope that the royal visit will help alleviate the growing anti-Semitic trends in the country.
It was fascinating to see the excitement on the faces of the kids and the congregation members, it made me realize they are not only Jews, but also connected to the Norwegian culture and history.""About a week and-a-half ago the heads of the Jewish community in Oslo were notified of the royal family's planned visit," related Dvorah Geldman, World Bnei Akiva and Jewish Agency emissary in the country. "From that moment on the community has been very excited, plenty of renovations have been done and rehearsals for the welcome ceremony were launched."
Local child greets royals (Photo: Aluma Monnickendam)
Aluma Monnickendam, another emissary, explained that the Norwegian royal family has been investing great efforts recently in getting acquainted with minority groups in the northern country. "In recent weeks they also visited mosques and Muslim communities," she said. The king and his son visited the local synagogue and Jewish nursery school, attended a Torah reading ceremony, listened to songs by the community's cantor and joined the kindergarten's children in song.
The congregation's rabbi Yoav Melchior read out a prayer for the king's wellbeing, which is recited at the synagogue every Shabbat, and told the story of the community's history.
Visit helps strengthen teens' Norwegian identityThe king also met with a group of Bnei Akiva youth guides, all local teens, who shared with him the difficulty of being a Jew in Norway these days. They told the monarch that their meeting with him helped strengthen their Norwegian identity.
In recent years anti-Semitism has grown significantly in the Scandinavian country and Jews no longer feel safe to openly profess their religion. Monnickendam said she hopes that the visit would help counter this alarming trend.
[ How blind they are; it has nothing to do with that, and everything to do with WORLD WEEK FOR PALESTINE! DS]
Harald V (born 21 February 1937) is the King of Norway. He succeeded to the throne of Norway upon the death of his father Olav V on 17 January 1991. The son of the then Crown Prince Olav and of Princess Märtha of Sweden, Harald was born at the Crown Prince Residence at Skaugum, Asker.
Harald became the first Norwegian-born prince since the birth of Olav IV in 1370. Harald V is the formal head of the Church of Norway and the Norwegian Armed Forces. As he is the great-grandson of King Edward VII, he is also in the line of succession to the British throne. He is a second cousin to Queen Elizabeth II and also a maternal first cousin to the King Albert II of Belgium.
- Norway - Grand Master of the Royal Norwegian Order of St Olav - Grand Cross with collar of the Royal Norwegian Order of St. Olav
- Norway - Grand Master of the Royal Norwegian Order of Merit - Grand Cross
- Norway - St Olav's medal
- United Kingdom - 996th Knight of the Order of the Garter
- United Kingdom - Royal Victorian Chain (Commonwealth Realms)
- United Kingdom - Knight Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order (Commonwealth Realms)
- United Kingdom - Honorary Freedom of Newcastle upon Tyne
- Denmark - Grand Commander of the Order of the Dannebrog
- Denmark - Knight with Collar of the Elephant
- Finland - Commander Grand Cross of the Order of the White Rose
- Iceland - Grand cross with Collar of the Order of the Falcon
- Sweden - Knight with Collar of the Order of the Seraphim
- Sweden - Gustaf Vs 90th Anniversary Medal
- Sweden - HM King Carl XVI Gustaf 50th Anniversary Medal
- Austria - Decoration of Honour for Merit
- Belgium - Grand Cross of the Order of Leopold
- Brazil - Grand Collar of the Order of the Southern Cross
- Bulgaria - Grand Cross of the Order of Stara Planina
- Estonia - The Collar of the Cross of Terra Mariana
- France - Grand Cross of the Légion d'honneur
- Germany - Grand Cross 1. class of the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Greece - Grand Cross of the Order of the Saviour
- Greece - The Royal House of Greece Centenary Medal
- Hungary - Grand Cross with Collar of the Order of Merit of the Hungarian Republic
- IOC - The Golden Olympic order
- Italy - Grand Cross with Collar of the Italian Order of Merit
- Japan - Grand Cross with Collar of the Order of the Chrysanthemum
- Jordan - Grand Cross with Collar of the Order of al-Hussein bin Ali
- Yugoslavia - Grand Cross of the Order of the Great Star
- Latvia - Grand Cross with Collar of the Order of the Three Stars
- Lithuania - Grand Cross of the Order of Vytautas the Great
- Luxembourg - Grand Cross of the Order of Adolph of Nassau
- Luxembourg - Grand Cross of the Order of the Gold Lion of the House of Nassau
- Luxembourg - Medal to commemorate the wedding of Grand Duke Jean and Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte
- Netherlands - Grand Cross of the Order of the Netherlands Lion
- Netherlands Grand Cross of the Order of the Crown
- Netherlands - The Order of the Golden Ark
- Netherlands - Medal to commemorate the enthronement of Queen Beatrix
- Poland - Grand Cross of the Order of the White Eagle
- Portugal - Grand Cross with Collar of the Order of St. James of the Sword
- Portugal - Grand Cross of the Order of Aviz
- Portugal - Grand Cross with Collar of the Order of Infante Dom Henrique
- Romania - Grand Cross of the Order of the Star of Romania
- Spain - 1,192nd Knight and Collar of the Order of the Golden Fleece in 1995
- Spain - Grand Cross Collar of the Order of Charles III
- South Africa - Grand Cross of the Order of Good Hope
- Thailand - Grand Cross and Collar of the Most Noble Family Order - Chula Chom Klao
- Ireland - Freedom of the City of Cork.
- Juan Carlos I, King of Spain (b. 1938)
- Carlos, Duke of Calabria (b. 1938)
- Constantine II of Greece (b. 1940)
- Felipe, Prince of Asturias (b. 1968)
- Carl XVI Gustaf, King of Sweden (b. 1946)
- Jean, Prince of Luxembourg (b. 1921) Grand Duke of Luxembourg (1964-2000)
- Akihito, Emperor of Japan (b. 1933)
- Beatrix, Queen of the Netherlands (b. 1938)
- Margrethe II, Queen of Denmark (b. 1940)
- Elizabeth II, Queen of the United Kingdom (b. 1926)
- Albert II, King of the Belgians (b. 1934)
- Harald V, King of Norway (b. 1937)
- Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (b. 1937) Tsar of Bulgaria (1943-1946) and Prime Minister of Bulgaria (2001-2005)
- Bhumibol Adulyadej, King of Thailand (b. 1927)
- Henri, Grand Duke of Luxembourg (b. 1955)
- Adolfo Suárez González, Duke of Suárez (b.1932) Prime Minister of Spain (1976-1981)
- Abdullah, King of Saudi Arabia. Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques (b. 1924)
Change is in the air, as churches do week for Middle East peace
Archbishop Desmond Tutu spoke in support of the World Week on Sunday, 7 June. Photo: Peter Williams/WCC
Change is in the air as churches in many parts of the world hold a "World Week for Peace in Palestine Israel" that began on 4 June 2009. New voices are advocating steps toward peace that churches have been promoting for years.
It's time for us to act on what everyone knows is true," US President Barack Obama said in his address to the Muslim world from Cairo, 4 June, in the section specifically dealing with the Israel-Palestine conflict. "It's time for Israelis and Palestinians to share a just peace," says the message that churches are using for the World Council of Churches-led action week, 4-10 June 2009.
Meanwhile, in at least seven of the participating countries, church delegations have organized to meet government officials to urge concrete steps toward peace now.
"It's time for people who have been refugees for 60 years to regain their rights and a permanent home," the churches' action week message says. For 60 years "the Palestinian people, Christian and Muslim…have endured the pain of dislocation", the US president said in Cairo.
In Manila, the Philippines, Christian and Muslim groups came together on 5 June to pray, to demonstrate peacefully at the Israeli embassy, and for a candle-light vigil for peace.
"It's time to assist settlers in the Occupied Palestinian Territory to make their home in Israel," say WCC member churches and others who join the week. "It is time for these settlements to stop," said President Obama.
People and parishes in the European Union can get help in engaging local retailers about settlement products and lobbying their governments by using an advocacy paper on settlement products that was issued especially for this "World Week for Peace".
"All of us have a responsibility to work for the day…when Jerusalem is a secure and lasting home for Jews and Christians and Muslims," said the US president in Cairo. "It's time to share Jerusalem as the capital of two nations and a city holy to three religions," say the churches.
A public seminar in Norway tackled the topic of "Promised Land" as part of the action week. The 5 June event featured a pastor and author whose understanding had changed after a visit to the conflict zone.
"It's time to learn from past wrongs," says the World Week message. "It's time for equal rights. It's time to stop discrimination, segregation and restrictions on movement," it adds.......
The goal is to pray, educate or advocate for a just peace in Israel-Palestine during one week in June. From Kenya to Canada, the UK, the US, Australia and Austria, individuals, congregations and organizations in some 40 countries take part in one or more of the suggested activities, judging from information received by WCC.
Ecumenical Accompaniers are blogging about settlements in Jerusalem and the West Bank.
Who is being listed as participating?
First one mentioned, of course, is the VATICAN ( I wonder why? ?) . Next is USA, next Great-Britain, advocating Israeli boycotts.... then Switzerland, offering the carrot and not the stick .... etc. Read the whole thing, it is definitely worth it, you'll get educated.
Reporting from Bethlehem
Events in the Bethlehem enclave, above, were featured on Vatican Radio.
etc. etc...... a
And here comes NORWAY:
Debating with politicians, praying with Palestinians
Seven church related organizations are holding various events.
Civil society debate with politicians on 9 June on ethical investment and settlements; Norway has elections in October.
Tourism seminar on 8 June using the Code of Conduct developed by Palestinian tourism groups
Theological seminar on "Promised Land" with a pastor who has written a popular new book on the topic.
Church services on 7 June coordinated with the World Week, including prayers from children and teenagers in the Bethlehem enclave. Some prayers are illustrated; some are from Muslim children.
The Church of Norway has urged parishes to observe World Week, noting that both Israelis and Palestinians "need a just peace without violence and occupation". The church did so in a 14 May statement marking 50 years of ministry and service by the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Jordan and the Holy Land........