DS's question to bill:
Whom are you referring to? Who can get concessions from him this way: from the left, or from the right?
8. So what should be make of the fact that JUST NOW, between 2 governments, the worst crimes against the Jewish people in Israel are being committed? Who is responsible: the OLD, or the NEW guard? After all, I understand that Olmert is involving Netanyahu in his decisions these days , so what about the release of 1000 terrorists, the removal of checkpoints, the opening of Tsir Tsion, (against which I am, this very minute, being called to demonstrate, and which ENDANGERS JEWISH LIVES WITHOUT A DOUBT) . WHO IS RESPONSIBLE ( besides our enemies, of course)??
So was VOTING A WASTE? I still think that if we can influence the traitors in charge by choosing a few good people to be there and put pressure on them, such as the Ichud Haleumi, our efforts were not wasted. But that is my opinion. You might have another one.
7. The fact is, it is true: Netanyahu is just as corrupt, he is speaking out of both corners of his mouth, in essence saying the same thing as Livni, just twisting it so we won't quite hear what he is REALLY saying. He is ready to train PA terrorists, knowing full well what they will do. No better than Livni. Remember, Netanyahu signed a PACT WITH THE DEVIL WHEN HE JOINED THE CFR . THAT IS A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP, I DONT SEE HOW HE CAN COME OUT OF IT AND LIVE. Read some oldies about Bibi, here. Precious info.
www.serendipity.li/jsmill/cfr_members.htm - 177k - Cached - Similar pages -
B. http://crashrecovery.org/chamish/netanyahu.html ( READ SPECIALLY THE LAST COUPLE OF SENTENCES)
6. A few people seem to agree with the idea of not to vote, so as not to prop up this corrupt system:
| i think it matters not one iota who wins... whomever is elected will hate israel and work with the slime rulers to destroy us... nik. out.|
he also said:
it would not have mattered one iota if netanyahu had won... he is part of the slime too and would have just followed the very same orders livni or whomever will be following now... bibi is a fool and a rasha and a total sell-out... and i'm personally glad he lost after what he did to feiglin... i hope he is over and done and thru for good... i despise him utterly... the best case scenario is for no one to be able to form a coalition and have to go to new elections which will help the right-religious-nationalists to try and find common ground and come together... but i put no stock in this happening nor do i have any faith in the system... as i consistently quote from binayamin kahane hy"d..."the political system in israel is broken and is beyond repair... therefore no yeshua for k'lal yisroel will ever be forthcoming from it... the whole thing needs to be torn down and rebuilt from scratch..."
And B. SHmuel said:
5. PS: for a more detailed explanation of Barry's comment below, please refer to his recent column:
4. Barry: Finally...YES!!!!!
3.DS: So I guess we should sue for invalidation of the Jewish vote altogether...?!
- An Jew once told me that, in fact, the rabbi votes for most of the village.
An Arab once told me that, in fact, the village mukhtar (headman, for lack of a better word) votes for most of the village.
DS: The election was fraudulent...( there were other incidents too, but this was the most obvious): we should sue for invalidation of the Arab vote altogether