ISRAEL TRUTH TIMES

A blog dedicated to investigating events as they occur in Judea and Samaria, in Israel and in the world, and as they relate to global powers and/or to the Israeli government, public figures, etc. It is dedicated to uncovering the truth behind the headlines; and in so doing, it strives to do its part in saving Judea and Samaria, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish People, from utter destruction at the hands of its many external and internal enemies.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Re: I don't know how this reached my desk, but it is truly horrible material that you should read; I don't remember seeing such a gruesome report ever ( oh, sorry, yes, I do: terrorist beheadings!) (ADULTS ONLY PLEASE) The FETUS Wholesalers

Jack said:

DS, it's hard to shock me any more. "Shock" indicates a certain amount of surprise and I fairly well informed and not often surprised. This shocks me. Such a thing never even crossed my mind.


And Shmuel said:

It is devastating to read and shocking to comprehend the thing. The depravity of the whole process flies a black flag over the system that allows for that ghastly "business".
Naturally, wholesale abortion eventually provided for a large "business" such as that one.
Terrible, simply terrible.

PS; for those of you who did not read the original article, you can find it at : http:israeltruthtimes.blogspot.com/
 

 


 


No comments: